The Strategic Alliance is comprised of the Chief Executive Officers, Board Chairs of the AMH organizations, Providence Care, Queens University and Peer Support South East Ontario. Their mandate is to monitor and coordinate the planning, implementation, collaboration and integration efforts associated with the creation of the Ideal Individual Experience, the Common Basket of Services and the Part C Contracts.
Their Role and Responsibilities include:
- Metrics Development & Performance Monitoring
- Addictions & Mental Health System Planning
- Funding Allocation for Contracted Agencies
- Clinical Best Practices, Academic Research & Education
- Relationship Building with South East LHIN and non-South East LHIN funded agencies
- Quality Improvement