Substance use is prevalent in our society, and for many their use can result in significant adverse consequences in various life areas.
Addictions Treatment services are designed to improve health, social outcomes and quality of life people with substance use concerns through offering direct client services.
Community counselling/treatment which includes the following:
- Staged screening
- Initial and on-going assessment & treatment planning
- Referral to non-substance specific community resources
- Referral for peer support, withdrawal management, and residential treatment services.
- Case management services – including follow-up and aftercare services
- Brief intervention
- Lifestyle and personal counselling
- Structured relapse prevention
*Services provided are free, confidential and available for all individuals regardless of their stage of change or treatment goals.
* Sessions are in individual and group format with frequency and length of sessions varying depending on individual need and program outline.
Anyone concerned about their substance use can access services regardless of their stage of change simply by contacting the agency directly to request services or they may contact central intake at: 310-Open
If concerned about someone else’s substance use you can call AMHS-HPE for information and referrals for further assistance.